Sunday, May 3, 2009

Nach baliye!

So... Rave does this dance recital... the last 3 years.
i got her into it when she was 4.

Then...it seemed a fun thing to do... for her!
Now...it seems more fun... for ME!!! :)

I have like minded GF's who enjoy the whole experience...
from pickin a song... to choreographing the dance (with tons of stuff to lift from youtube!!!) ... to the costumes (I love this part the most!)...its 2 months of team work!
Yeah..ya... we do disagree...but mostly we agree!

and this year...some of my GF's were seriously contemplating gettin on stage to dance!

I suffer from MAJOR stage frite.... brrrrrr!!!!!!!!!! just thinkin of gettin on stage can give me sweaty palms! no kiddin!
so when urged to do it...i was like 'err...thanks ...but no thanks!' types!

But it doesn't stop me from havin this impression... of myself..
that i am not just a good... but a GREAT dancer!
'coz its my genius at work for most of the dance moves!

n at one rehearsal... i set up my digicam to tape us dancing.
OHHHHHHHH MAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnn!!! was it HILARIOUS or what!!!

it's been a month now... n i'm STILL ROFL!! watchin the train wreck!
and NO I ain't sharing the good stuff!!!

here's 2 clips off of Rave's performance this year tho' for you to n-joy!

goin by the whistles... the dance was a HIT huh?!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatcha think?