Thursday, July 10, 2008

Ryan


My lill Rino... the lill whirlwind in my life!

Ryan Lakshay Prem - means 'Young Royalty' 'Aim' 'Love'

Must say life has never been dull after he came into my life.
Full of charm... cutest smiles ever...never ever still (even when asleep!)... needy... whiny... super jealous... strong and brave - that's my lill son'na.

I swear no kid else would have so many nick names...
Rino T Rino, Jolli ram, Mr Chabakker, Dhum, Shaitan, Gentleman, Golu, Bread basket, Laddu, Gunda-cha d gunda-cha, Rascala, Chunky Monkey...the list continues to grow.

his name has been so mispronounced as well..
ri-yaan, ray-an... my poor Mom - Ryan is a major tongue twister for her!
I have been easier on raising Ryan that i was with Rehwa. I guess it's the mommy experience kicking in.
With rave even a spike in temp. would have me rushing to the pedi. n monitoring her temp. by the hour. With ryan I have built a lot a trust on tylenol / motrin to do its job.
Also with rave i would fly into a panic if God forbid she had a fall.
I have learnt to not make such a huge deal of falls / scrapes... and yes that's helped Ryan be much less of a sissy!
he has had some major knocks..hez 22 monhs and already has a chipped front tooth to show off for his heroic tumbles.
he hardly cries..picks himself up and gets rite back to whatever he was doing w/out so much of a whimper!
Hi-5's to me on that!

Food - can a toddler really be that much into food... you think?
Ryan has such a sophisticated palate and cookin for him is like trying to please one of the most discerning chefs on food network!
and yes i am put on the grill about what's cooking EVERYDAY...
first the husband and now the son! bah! :)
Ryan - can't ignore him even if u want to... loving cuddly and vivacious... my sweet boy!

Life sure is worth it!

1 comment:

  1. Great love, observation and new experience with Ryan. He is truely a great gift to us all.

    ReplyDelete

Whatcha think?