Thursday, July 10, 2008

Sometimes you do need to 'Ask a scientist'

Even as a baby Rave was more of a thinker n 'happy to be by herself' kinda kid...
which made life pretty easy for Prem n me to raise her.

The tricky part came when she put her noggin to use to ask me some amazing ?s
- Mommy where does the sun go at night?
- Mommy why are clouds grey?

and her latest... while dropping rocks into a puddle of storm water she asks...
- Mom why are ripples always round? and why are there so many ripples?
her latest ? had me googling ASAP.

Here's a nice web site to quench your kindergardner's thirst for knowledge

http://www.ccmr.cornell.edu/education/ask/search.html

boy it sure answered some ?s I have had rumbling in my head since I was a kid.
n-joy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatcha think?