Friday, January 29, 2010

Just kidding... some more

Rave: Mom... here's an eye lash.
Me: Go on make a wish...and blow it off
Rave: Nah! I don't believe in it.
Me: Oh! Why not?
Rave: Wishes don't come true... the last time i did... it didn't happen.
Me: :(
* can't beat THAT logic! but my girl.. just 7 and is she cynical already in life? *

Ryan n me... having breakfast.
Me: Uh-oh *I spill a whole bowl of Rynu's food down*
Rynu: Mommy.... put yourself in timeout..!
Me: haha!
*cleaned up n sat the mandatory 3 mins (well i cant sit it out 'my age in minutes') on the naughty step*

5 comments:

  1. "but my girl.. just 7 and is she cynical already in life? *"

    Cynical or smart? :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. time out aa?? and most kids these days are so cynical.my niece says such big stuff at 5 itself.bah.worlds losing romanticism.free

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dr K... ya shez smart awrite. but its also good to be whimsical in life some :)

    Soin... time-out... a very effective parenting technique. totally agree on the world losing the romance part. look at Dr k.. all that knowledge at 25.5 makes him 'shop'... with 7 conditions ;)))))

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't quite agree with timeout for spilling!! It's OK to spill accidentally. (he he, I am clumsy and I spill stuff all the time, hence the biased view).

    ReplyDelete
  5. I mean, cleaning up is punishment enough. :(

    ReplyDelete

Whatcha think?