Sunday, November 21, 2010

Ryan One Liners

Clutching his chest, the lill fella comes to me n goes...

Mommmeeee....i got hurt. Is my heart broken?
Rave n I rolled off the bed laffing!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i go...'No honey... heart break doesn't happen from hurting yourself over the soft bed. its when you are hurt from feelings you have'

Mommmeeeee.... will it be fixed soon?

Yes honey... it takes some time to recover from heart break. but you will be fine.

Ry: Do I have to go to the doctor to get it fixed?

*rofls...all over again*
how does he even know that word....'heart break'?! huh-huh-huh?!
......................

Mommmeeee... I can spell November...
Me... Is it?
Ryan goes... N - O - V - E - M - B - E - R
*almost faints here *

OMG... Ryan you are a genius!!!! big hugs n a 100 mwa's later... i look up to see my girl's face as sultry as thunder....

oh well! a 4 yr old who can spell a 8 ltr word IS a genius.... suck it up rave!
E

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatcha think?