Sunday, November 14, 2010

the week that was...

spent 4 days ...in bed
antibiotics .. helped kick me from outta the comforts of my blankets...
i kinda like being sick... for a day maybe... :)

this time...
not an ounce of will power to rise n shine.
wanted the world to open up and swallow me... types

a dear GF called n said..'i'm sending you food'

see i like that...
a real friend is one ...who wants to help n says...'i'm sending u stuff...'

she sent me a TON of YUMMY stuff ...which helped me tide 2 nites ...without having to fix dinner.

got well...n went overboard...n tried to wash 2 comforters in one load... n broke the washer in the process. there's now a puddle of water in the basement n the stoofid thing wont spin.. oh GREAT! just what i needed

ryan's been peeing everyday in his pants...
it used to be in his sleep... but now its when hez awake too...ugh!
i pick him up Wednesday from school... to see him in purple pants n pink shoes.... DOUBLE frikkin UGH!
*i didn't pack a change of clothes after the Monday incident*

while i want to tear my hair n scream...
all that i read says ...'patience'
patience.... that's what being a parent is. if u don't have in like a million tons...save urself some trouble .... n DON'T have kids.
that-a-my-2cents

work was good... i had a long talk with my hiring manager. she thinks my boss is working on a position for me. we talked at length of her 5 kids...one of 'em being special needs... 2 failed marriages... getting married for health insurance....managing kids n career.... living in orange... a community of rich kids n how much it sucked...
i can't complain at all in life... to some of the journeys my peers have been on... :(

then what did i do...

i had a 30% off coupon from gap... n totally enjoyed shoppin the store...
for the first time i tried their 'real straight' version as to my usual 'long n lean' jean collection. picked up some basic long sleeved t's n some ruffled stuff from H&M.

hung out at the same gf's place Sat nite... was so chill! good food... good drink... good company...

Sunday went shopping again... to return stuff..E

shopping with my GF was so much fun... she helps me pick up fun stuff...that i would never want to impulse purchase ... got a coupla lovely earrings n a silly baby doll kinda cotton top ... wonder wtf i will wear it...! maybe on vacation :)

Rave's baby sitter who watches her after school is moving... back to square one ... lookin for someone to watch her 3 days after e-kool! man... life can be easy sometimes...just sometimes... tell ya... :(

back to house hunting... what shud be a joy... is the most stressful event in my life

another week awaits.... n life goes on

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatcha think?