Friday, February 26, 2010

Just kidding

this my 50th post! woo-hoo!
*celebrations*

Rynu started pre-school.
end of day 4....

Me: Ryan... name some kids in your class.
Ryan: i donno

Me: Ok Name one girl
Ryan: Yeeeaaaaas.... Cassidy!

Me: *rofl...* OK name one boy now
Ryan: Yeeeeeaaas.... Sean
Me: *phew*

.....................

in other news...

it's arrived....
the first admiration note for my girl...

kid named Anthony C drew Rave a picture of a pink ribbon that says
'Best girl in the class award'

haha!

3 comments:

  1. Mudraa.. Oonm nu sollu. Like Khaka khaka Surya I will go beat up Antony for eve teasing :D:D:D:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. guy drawing pink ribbon.sigh.2012 is near.free

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha dr K... lol! my girl could care less about admiration notes.
    look how crushed it is? she was gonna toss it out... I fished it out... to click a pic n save it ..EEE!

    Soin... people are extremely gender conscious here... including kids. pink for girls. blue for boys. God forbid...i mix the colors on my kids... n they shriek the loudest!

    ReplyDelete

Whatcha think?