Saturday, September 11, 2010

10 reasons...

to not go to a new school...

1. But I'll miss you SO much.
2. It won't be the same
3. They don't have the vTech tv game there
4. They don't have roller skates like i have here at home
5. There will be no pretty plants at school
6. What about my cars... they'll be lonely without me
7. But I love you so much... and will miss you
8. I'm scared
9. I donno... I have a bad feeling about this...
10. Noooooo *clutching the seat belt from being removed*

10 minutes at the play yard...
climbing up and down the slide ...
watering tomato and watermelon plants with his teacher...
riding a tri cycle...

'Mommy... i kinda like it here'

Alrighty then...cya Rynu... I'll be back in an hour.

fast forward... to 1 hour later...

Mommy... i LOVE my new school!

*EEE*

1 comment:

Whatcha think?