Saturday, November 6, 2010

and the days go by...

Mom...Justin, a boy in the next class likes me.
How do you know?
This other girl in my class, told me so... in the bathroom. And the other day at recess, Justin's friend called out to me n said 'Justin likes you...' n Justin closed his friends mouth..saying 'sush...'
How cute! I want to now meet Justin.
* he has to pass THE mommy test... before he can 'like' my kid...hihi*

Mom... what does gay mean?
*pretending to be daft* it means to be happy n jolly.
No.. the 'other' meaning...
Where did you hear it?
On the bus...some of the other kids were talking of it...what does it mean?
It means a boy who likes another boy... or a girl who likes another girl.
Is that bad Mom?
Not really... feelings you have for someone or something come naturally... so its just fine.

Diwali came n went... how come I miss home the most at this time...
do i even think of home... at say... Bday's...New Years ... Xmas... Shankranti...Easter... fun Summers... Halloween...?

is it coz Diwali is all about celebrating with family...
why am i so dependent on family / friends to make me happy?

the only relationship for life..is what i will have with myself..
hm.... wonder why i got married... had kids then?
social pressures?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatcha think?