Wednesday, February 15, 2017

riding the hi wave....

life's good

work is keeping me mentally challenged...
n my super hyper brain... NEEDS that.

i love to write code...
break down complex functionality ... swirl objects in my head... think in the abstract... watch people use an app i built... is awesome!
love... love... love it!

my brain... has been idling too long.
a whole freakin year long!

funny... its 7 years since I worked full time...
n my old bones n head hurts ... end of day.
n its GREAT!

no time to think...
no time to mope...
no time to whine... hihihi!

n for the frosting on my cake...

sth silly happened today...
i walked to my cube this morning... n sat down to realize my mouse was missing...
i mumbled out loud sayin 'hmm! my mouse is missing...'
n was idly opening the file drawers to see if someone playing a prank had put it in there...

my boss poked his head over my cube wall... asking 'What happened?'
i told him what happened..
2 minutes later he throws my mouse over the wall.. saying 'at least u have a sense of humor'

lol! how lucky can one gal get?
silly me... working with as 'silly as me' fine people!
i'm lovin it!

* i plan to unplug all 3 of his monitors...tomorrow ;) *

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatcha think?