Saturday, July 10, 2010

testing times

my BIL was hospitalized this last week.

low bp... extreme fatigue... shrunk liver... discolored stools due to internal bleeding... white nails.. white eyes... blood hemoG count at 3

all his symptoms were not pointing to any good place on google.
2 days and a battery of tests followed...

the family was badly shaken up...
made me realize what my sis and her happiness meant... to me

turns out google can kiss my a**

endoscopy tells its a bleedin' stomach ulcer.
everything is under control now with steroids and blood transfusions happening.

P H E W !
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

on a lighter note...
when i spoke to my BIL... day 2 of hospitalization...
hez all drugged... swollen...gone white... straped to drips.. monitors n such...
i go...'hey bhav... you freaked us out man!'
he goes.. *all slurry speeched n mournful voiced*...'kai barre nai ithe... ek nurse bhi bhes nai'

loosly translated it reads...'nothing is good here...not one nurse is good lookin'

n he apparently told my worried sis...
'look at it like a honeymoon.. just the 2 of us... alone... in hospital!'

* humor always ROX... no point whining in life..huh?!*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatcha think?