Thursday, December 10, 2009

19 random things about me

i saw this going around on fb and liked it a LOT.
herez random me...

1. I consider myself 'fat.' I check my wt / body fat and water percent EVERYDAY. every 0.2 lb / % change in any of the 3 numbers is obsessed over and so is every morsel i put in my mouth. 'Will i regret this tomorrow...' is a thot i have in my head ALL the time.

2. I start my day with listening to 'skanda shasti kavasam...' and a cup of coffee which i have to sit in isolation, to listen n sip in peace. NO MATTER how late i woke or how mad the rush is gonna get.... i do this for me.

3. I consider average...my intelligence, looks, career... n i am happy with that. BUT i have BIG dreams for my kids... who I want to see graduate out of Ivy League schools... Stanford, Yale, MIT, Harvard... if it doesn't happen... I shall disown them. Just Kidding :)))) i will be just fine. No pressure...no expectations.

4. I make friends easy coz I see only the good initially. I just as easily can get turned off by people especially when they make my claws come out... which I HATE to do. I hold grudges for long and find it tough to forget.

5. I enjoy simple joys. childlike is what i am mostly and am very easy to please.

6. My ideal date...A day at the beach. skipping rocks in the water...feeding hungry sea gulls... sleeping on my back n reading a book ...looking up at the blue blue sky... watching airplanes fly by...holding hands and walking along the waters edge...happy happy joy joy!

7. Kindness touches my heart. Touch my heart and you will see a beautiful person in me.

8. Painfully shy... but can yak non-stop n have a 100+ pals spread all over the world. oxymoron... thatz me!

9. I am so easily bored. Even when surrounded by people, family n friends I like... my mind wanders and is totally alone and restless. another oxymoron.

10. I love numbers and math. I am constantly adding up numbers in my head and totaling them up to find unique patterns. Its funny, my daughter is showing the same trait. 6:39 pm... she goes... Mom 6+3 = 9 and that's how the time reads now. EEE

11. I crave mental peace and am yet to find it.

12. I detest loud voices. Anger directed towards anybody... scares me.

13. I am a total drama queen.

14. I open my mouth and put my foot in it... 8 outta 10 times.

15. I am a great cook but consider it a big boring chore and HATE doing it. oxy...whaa? or did i say that 2X already! :)

16. If not writing code, I would want to be a 'radio talk show host.' I am a total conversation starter and I love to listen to peoples opinions on inane stuff. Courtney of Kiss957 is my idol.

17. I dislike turning on lights in the morning.

18. I judge. Ok ok! I am working HARD... very hard to ditch this.

19. My kids... my life begins and ends with them. They are my all. Without them, i would be a reckless recluse and living a hermit's life.

2 comments:

  1. That sounds like a typical girl. Especially, the date bit.

    And w.r. to "I consider average...my intelligence, looks, career."

    For a mother of two kids you are good looking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. whtz my looks got to do with my 2 kids? lol!lol! LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Whatcha think?