Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Rave

today my girl turned 7.




0-> 7. time flies. Happy 7th Birthday to my darling Rave!



My sis was the first to call n wish her... i was happy to be second in line.
as she lay cuddled in bed under the warm sheets, i kissed her awake and wished her Happy Birthday. While brushing her hair outta her eyes, i told her a bit of the beautiful day she was born...

'it was a cold winter day... snow lay piled all along the roads. I was in labor all day long. and you arrived at 8:05 pm... and you were the MOST beautiful baby I've ever seen'

i seem to get nostalgic today... which i don't on my son's b'day... even tho i had an easier childbirth experience with him.

Rave got to go on a play date at my friends house... some 10 kids. picked up a cake and she got to cut it, n all her friends sang 'happy birthday to you.. cha cha chaaa....'

she had a fun day.
hope her life is too.

4 comments:

  1. Birthday wishes to your daughter. It is always the 'first' u get nostalgic :):) Thanx for stopping by. New year wishes to u and ur family.

    Chitchat
    http://chitchatcrossroads.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday to little mudra! And whats with this playdate thing? When I went to my friends house it was just going to my friends house. Not called a playdate. :P:P:P

    ReplyDelete
  3. tnx guys. will pass on the wishes

    Dr K.. play date... americanism i spose.. EEE

    ReplyDelete

Whatcha think?