Monday, December 28, 2009

'tis the season of no jolly - sequel

so...
kids had a blast...
gifts galore...
food flowed...
drinks overflowed...
motrin multiplexed...




<- featured here...GLEE! kids opening presents... a bird's eye view!



surprisingly ... it went pretty well.
i even held my claws back at the coupla snide digs made. woo-hoo! to me

all that effort n my gratification came in the form of the love and attention n quality time my kids got from / with their aunts, uncles n cousins.



herez the jing bang ->

so until next year...
Cheers!... to staying sane

7 comments:

  1. Glad to note that kids loved the weekend of guests :):) New Year wishes to you and your family.

    Chitchat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tat's "Turbocharged" Family party NaicEEE

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww! Lets see if I get it correct

    (L to R on chair)
    Bro, Dont know, Dad?, You, Daughter, Niece, Hubby's sis, hubby with your son
    (Down L to R)
    Dont know's wife, Older sis, Mom, Hubby's older sis


    Am I even close?

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol Dr K.... yu are SO WAAAY OFF! save for me n my kids :)))

    remember this was hubby's family gathering... no representation from my side

    L-R
    Hubby, SIL-1's hubby, SIL-2's hubby, Me, My girl, SIL-2's daughter, SIL-1's daughter's hubby (makes him my son-in-law!!), my son on his lap.

    seated on floor: L - R
    BIL-1's daughter, SIL-2, SIL-1, SIL-1's daughter

    whatz funny is...
    you guessed my hubby to be my bro and his neice n her hubby to be a bro n older sis!
    its funny... coz they say..when a couple are married for long... they tend to resemble each other! you proved it with your guessing!

    and whatz more hilarious...u guessed a dad n dotter to be hubby n wife...
    lololol!
    tnx for the rofl's! i split my sides laffin!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lol! Dint know it was hubby side. Hey but I initially guessed SIL-2's daughter to be our niece.

    And you and your hubby look THE SAME!

    And I dont think I could be more wrong :)

    ReplyDelete

Whatcha think?