Friday, February 10, 2012

A healthier today

As a new year rolls in n I turn a year older..... I realize how amazing my body is! I've been through 2 pregnancies... have eaten a ton of not so healthy food....slacked off much from working out... and have been lucky to getting to where I am without hitting any major health snags. *knock on wood*

I want to stay healthy... and fit and wear those skinny jeans and feel good...for myself ...always.

I used to blog n got off of it the last year or so.
Am back now... and want to blog on a long standing passion of mine.

Living healthy!
Hopefully I can share some insights with you guys... not just on what is out there...but what actually works!

So here goes. I am shooting to post one tip a day ... to help take one step forward in the right direction.... a healthier today!
and do post your feedback...if it helped you ..or maybe not so much :)

Tnx and Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatcha think?