Tuesday, March 16, 2010

DELL fell down and cracked his crown!

My three+ year old son...
where do I start?

The last 5+ months staying home has gotten him more attached to me than before. He ends up spending 90% of his time with me and Rave... my girl.

His fave song is such a girly song from 'Wonder pets' n goes like this....
"I'm a buzzy buzzy bee... I get the nectar from the flowers...pretty pretty flowers..."
His fave tv shows are Dora, Ni-hao Kai Lan...

I worry his tastes are totally gay. EEE!
while whining to my sis about it, she suggested I do more boy stuff with him.

So last morning...
Rynu brings a baseball to me and says 'letz play catch mommy'
I have this brilliant ta-da moment...
I say 'lets play football (with a baseball) instead!'

and the two of us are having so much fun... kicking the unbalanced ball all over the family room. I make 2 straight goals and he gets so mad at me... while i was rubbing it in by doing the victory dance, he grabbed the closest thing n flung it...
*whizz... smash... crack!*
the flying can of sunscreen hit my open laptop screen!

uh-ohhh...........!!!!

thankfully... the dell is under a year old and still under warranty.
whatz more... dell will send a dork home to fix the thing... for 50 bucks.
and YES... i opted for extending the warranty. :)

so rite now my laptop is not mobile n stuck in front of the home PCs monitor.

Moral of the story..rory?
DON'T play football... with a baseball ;)

1 comment:

Whatcha think?