Wednesday, March 3, 2010

VTV

After hearing my pals ooh n aah'in over the songs for months now...n getting emailed 'Hosana...' multiple times.... and then reading rave reviews the last one week on fb n blogs...and oh! Trisha is so beaauttifffulll ... i caught the flick on line.

2 words.... Fully falthu!

Jesse... a girl who has the frikkin spunk to say 'no way' n walk out of her wedding... has no frikkin spunk to stand up to her Dad when he threatens 'over my dead body'? How messed up is that?

Karthik... a boy...who hauls his butt to Allepy... then from Goa, his first on site job... to rush to her n hear her say...
'its over!...
why did you chase after me...
why did you kiss me...
I told you no.. it won't work...'

jerk! jerk! jerk! why is she messing with him?
wtf do you start sth you know you can't frikkin finish?! Jeezzz!

and the songs.... endless... at the drop of a hat...they break into notes.

the one scene that touched my heart was... the Central park scene n dialogues.
n Simbu... my first watch of his. must say.. calm...restrained performance n nice sulky, mournful voice to match :)

all said and done... its a movie for 20 something year olds... who probably identify with one or two scenes / heart break... from the freak show.

just not my cuppa T(risha)...read * T R A S H *

4 comments:

  1. "jerk! jerk! jerk! why is she messing with him? "

    That is the charachter:) And my impression is a lot of girls are like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh Jeez! don't tell me!

    I think it's more like 20 something women think therez a better fish out there for them...
    sad but true :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I start off my morning listening to Hossana and Aaromale. I hated the movie. I was waiting for the director to kill her off at some point but he didn't :-(
    At one point when he says 'I want to make love to you', it reminded me of Jyothika in Kakka Kakka *or however you spell it)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha! Parvathi... we need to kill the story writer... for creating such a dumb ass female.
    lol
    aromale.. is so mournful..no?

    ReplyDelete

Whatcha think?