Wednesday, February 15, 2017

lill words... big impact

was out sick as a dog n sittin on the porch...
eagerly awaiting the hi'ly hyped hurricane...Earl

just some half hearted gray clouds gathered around in the twilight zone...lookin ... oh! so lame!
leaves lightly stir in the even lazier evening breeze...
*so much for 50 m speed winds n all*

Ryan wanted to come snuggle next to me.

i ask him...
Ryan will you take care of me.. when i am old?
He replies in a snap...
'Yes... I'll feed you mammu.'
n then goes...
'but i don't know how to make dudu...
and i can't drive a car...'
i hugged him close... touched so deep to the bottom of my heart.

i ask my girl the same thing this morning...
she goes... totally nonchalant
'i dunno...'
*haha!*

my kids ... my life begins and ends with them.
i am ... but nothing without them

*in the unlikely event of me dying an early death... one of you readers of this lame blog... pls keep track of my kids n share this URL with 'em... when thy grow to be teens... EEE *

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatcha think?