Wednesday, February 15, 2017

ma noo look..


now go imagining this same outfit in a...

white shirt
gray skirt
and black knee hi boots

on a size 4...
*awrite...awrite!* ...
sometimes size 6...
brown person!

Hit H&M on the recommendation of a pal from... India!

I would NEVER have shopped the store for formals...EVER!
Must say... was quite pleasantly surprised.

In 5 minutes...my pal Su and I picked a white shirt and gray pencil skirt.

tried it on.... looked HOT! I tried to sit down n see how comfortable the skirt was...
only to have the skirt ride up to mid thi'...
n jatti play peek-a-boo! hihi!

Su very solemnly tells me...'don't wear it on a day you have meetings...at work'

she is SO lol'ness!

promise... to share pix... when i eventually wear it :)
---------------

n i did... today! EEE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatcha think?