Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Ryan one liners

was a pal's kid's 10th bday party... at a fine Indian restaurant.

suddenly i am rediscovering my love for saris... used to collect them like each one was a treasure...

hunt n hunt n hunt... for THE perfect sari.
n drag my Sis up and down 20 stores... back home... each single time...!

so i pulled out one of my all time fave's that i got at Diwali some 15 yrs back.... from mahaveers... a brilliant copper sulfate blue sari with hand painted swirls along the borders... in a splash of bright colors. that is so typical of my taste!

Ryan saw me all dressed n goes...
'Why you wearing India?'

thatz how much my kids know about the sari.... E

note to self... wear more India... EEE!

3 comments:

  1. The grace and elegance of sari is unmatched. Apt note to self :):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look gorgeous in the pic. None of my blouses fit me post pregnancy thanks to breastfeeding and now I reach out for salwar kurtas or a nice shirt since Babystar pulls every hanging piece of cloth. Maybe after a year or so I'll be able to fit into those wedding blouses and Babystar will not soil them either.

    ReplyDelete
  3. tnx Ltlstar... i love how i look in this sari as well...:)
    go easy on urself... lifetime remains... to get skinny n fit back in pre-preg clothes.

    chitchat... long time!!!... how you been?

    ReplyDelete

Whatcha think?